Thursday, November 8, 2012

h is for humor...

i totally love and appreciate someone who can find humor in the most mundane of things.  actually humor is something i look for when i am entertaining the idea of a man.  the candidate in question has to have a wicked sense of humor.  life is just so much better when you are laughing.

there are people who make a living out of humor.  man i wish i was that funny.  i have a friend that i went to high school with who is a comedian.  how freaking awesome is that?  anyway, he lives in this gloriously sunny place called california and has yet to do a show up here, but one of these days i will see one of his shows.  he has promised to give me one of those creepy hugs, you know the ones that last just a little too long for an acquaintance? 

last night i had a fb conversation with my good friend t-to-the-y.  he is seriously one of the funniest guys i know.  i was poking fun at my ever growing behind and this is how our conversation went...


Ha! You're hot during both seasons... don't sweat it! Nothing wrong with a healthy ass!!  You called me a mofo... I'm seriously laughing my ass off!

Aw thx! You always say the right thing. Do you have a manual?  I did. Made myself laugh...

I do! It's called "how to beat the dumbassery that is the male species for dummies" love all those books!

I can see the manual now...she thinks she's fat..(chapter 5) and unattractive (section 2.2) and will be single forever (subsection c) "you're hot during both seasons...don't sweat it! nothing wrong with a healthy ass!!!" Phew got that covered Best seller I'm sure

Seriously cracking up... maybe we should write a book! We could nail it from all angles!!  Meanwhile.... we are single forever... but we would be rich and single!

I think you've nailed the title!  Rich, single and having a secret love affair with each other because we can't ditch our single hood personas

humor is definitely something to be thankful for.  life is so much more fun when you are laughing.
 

    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for my 15 minutes of fame! There is no one on this planet I laugh more with! Look forward to doing it soon... miss you!

    Unknown said...

    oh ty you don't need me for fame..i've heard the stories. jk. see you when you get home! miss and love you tons!

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for my 15 minutes of fame! There is no one on this planet I laugh more with! Look forward to doing it soon... miss you!

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for my 15 minutes of fame! There is no one on this planet I laugh more with! Look forward to doing it soon... miss you!