Wednesday, February 2, 2011

thank you

im surprised at the number of people who actually read this.  i get messages on my phone, "have you forgotten about your blog? i love reading it", posts on my facebook page, "you are such a girl. or thanks those are the words i needed to hear today." sometimes i am just having a face-to-face conversation with a friend and, "i read your blog, i wanted to ask you about that." 

when i finally figured out how to do this...it has taken me a couple of years.  in fact i had an account that was titled, "Wolff Family Blog" and had a brief history of the making of the "Wolff" family.  maybe the destruction of that would've been interesting...hmmmm.  anyway, it took me a while to figure this whole thing out.  i had things running through my head, questions that i wanted to put out there, ideas that intrigued me, facts that i thought were interesting and maybe someone else would too, this seemed like a good medium to use.  i start many topics but they never make it to actual "posting".  sometimes the drafts seem to personal and private or maybe a little too controversial and i am not prepared at this time in my life to go further with my initial thoughts.

this blogging thing has been very therapeutic for me.  i am the type of person who needs to get "it" out of my head, that can mean several things.  i can discuss the latest thing on my brain with my closest friends, sometimes that means over and over again until they are sick of me.  i can write it down in a journal, which is just a spiral notebook leftovers from the previous school year.  now i have this to jot it down and see what comes from it. sometimes i wish i had the courage to share the things that never make it to publishing, but for now this works.

thank you for being on this journey with me.  i appreciate all the comments even though i don't repsond to them, i do read them.  truth be told, i haven't figured out how to do that yet.  ha!  technology and me just don't get along all the time. 

yours truly,
heather

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing and taking us on this journey, Heather! ;o) <3