Friday, April 20, 2012

happy to be me...



i am on a happy-to-be-me high!  this may come as a surprise considering the heaviness and somber mood of my earlier posts this week, but nonetheless i have some answers and all is right again. 

at the beginning of the week i was waiting for an answer.  i am no good in the waiting phase.  my thoughts spin out of control.  to tell me to get a grip and rise above it is futile.  i haven't the slightest idea on how to do that.  even with the help of a new book, i still can't do it.  unfortunately for those around me i just have to work my way through it.  i need my time to sob, have my pity party, and be hopeless.  i need the time to change my negative thoughts into positives.

we are now at the end of the week.  i got my answers that i was impatiently waiting for.  even though it wasn't really what i wanted to hear it was an answer.  i can finally breathe, i am not waking up before 5am, the tears have stopped, and i can move forward. 

i think the only person who reacts to situations with as much emotion as me is my daughter.  so sorry dear that you inherited that trait.  all i really have to say is that at least you never have to guess how i am doing, it is right there for anyone and everyone to see.

i am extremely happy to be me; complicated, flawed, passionate, inquisitive, emotional, unreasonable, joyous, quirky me. 


2 comments:

Brian Barnett said...

I happy to be you, too. That is, I'm happy to be ME but would be happy being you. Or rather, I wish I were me instead of you. Ugh, I mean, it's nice being us.

Unknown said...

hahahaha!!! love!!!