Friday, January 27, 2012

cure: chocolate covered gummy bears...

today is turning out to be a tougher than usual day.  i can't quite pinpoint the cause, but i have been on the verge of tears since i woke up.  i don't like days like this.  they leave me discouraged.

i have tried all my regular pick me ups.  an extra cup of coffee with extra creamy creamer.  scanning the humor section of pinterest.  chatting with my favorite cowboy.  but nothing seems to be working.  the only solution i see is chocolate covered gummy bears.  

my kids will be leaving today for the weekend.  this always puts me in a mood.  cure: gummy bears

i have mount monster zit smack dab in between my eyebrows.  it is ready to erupt.  it is painful and i can see it in my line of vision.  it hurts and is giving me a headache. cure: gummy bears

i am missing someone today.  cure: gummy bears

i am frustrated with a person who is persistent.  cure: gummy bears

my skivvies today seem to have a mind of their own.  cure: gummy bears

i'm hungry.  cure: gummy bears

i have a monster bruise on my massive bicep that hurts like the dickens.  cure: gummy bears

i can't seem to warm up.  cure: gummy bears

see there is just too many things going awry today and clearly the only cure is chocolate covered gummy bears.

No comments: