Thursday, February 23, 2012

t to the y...

   life with ty is always an adventure. 
this coming weekend marks our frienniversary.

 our first date, not sure you would really call it that but that is what we will call it, we went trapezing.  nothing like meeting someone for the first time and exposing them to possible death.  it was super fun, super hard and a memory that will last me a life time. 

 
 
 



we have gone to a hockey game, i got really dressed up for the occasion.  ty always puts up with my shenanigans and he smiles nice for pictures.


 
 


ty introduced me the best fish sandwich i have ever eaten.  it was a grilled salmon sandwich, somewhere downtown seattle.  we sat at the counter in these super awesome swivel chairs with really high backs.  oh my word that sandwich was fantastic.  we may have to go back soon.

ty and i try to get together at least once a month, which usually means we meet at azul's, eat fish tacos (no beans and rice for me) and have a corona or two.  then we skip on over to the jet and play darts and drink blue moon's.  ty usually wins, but every now and then i get a super good throw in.

 
 


we went and made beer.  oh my gosh it is really good, really strong and meant to be drunk with company.  our first time tasting our beer we were watching a scary movie and ty fell asleep leaving me to watch it by myself.  factoid about ty, he doesn't sleep, so when he actually sits down to relax he is out like a light in two point two seconds.  factoid about heather, i can't watch scary movies by myself, so i fell asleep too. 


 
 
 
 


ty is one of my absolute most favorite people in the world.  we have been on many adventures but seem to be lacking pictures.  guess i will have to work on that. 

happy frienniversary ty!

No comments: