Wednesday, January 2, 2013

fantasy man...

 
 
 
sexy?  absolutely.
 
this is the image i had in my head, my body covered in head to toe fleece, knee deep in my refrigerator.  throwing away all the smelly forgotten delicacies, which weren't the only smelly things.  scrubbing the layer of scum from the shelves, but needed to scrub my teeth.  all the while belting out juice newton's queen of hearts. 
 
sexy?  hell no.
 
funny how when you are missing something from your life, for me it is intimacy, that very thing pops into your head when you least expect it.  i was minding my own business, performing an undesirable task, when a drop of scummy soapy water traversed the skin on my arm.  these days it doesn't take much for my imagination to run wild. 

i haven't looked it up, but if i remember correctly, don't women peak sexually in their mid 30's?  i don't remember having as many fantasies in my 20's and it took a heck of a lot more than a drop of soapy scummy water to make my mind wander. 

over the past couple years my mind wanders to some pretty racy scenes, but here is the kicker, the same two people are in them.  yes, one of them is me (that would be really weird if i was fantasizing about two other people) and the male person is the same.  he is someone that i know but i've never been intimate with, which i think makes it all more intriguing. 

this is going to make me sound certifiably insane, but just follow me.  the bodies aren't always the same and the faces aren't always the same, but i know it is the same man.  he, who i am not naming so don't ask, is very recognizable to me.  regardless of what mask he is wearing, underneath the shell he is the same. 

what am i talking about?  the essence of the man in my fantasy land is the same, always.  he possesses the same essence of a man that i know in my real life.  does this mean something?  who knows.  maybe it just means that this is someone who is important to me?  he is.  or maybe it means that his qualities are things i value?  they are.  or maybe it is simply "he is out of my reach therefor i want it" type of situation. 

whatever it all means i should thank this man in person someday. 
thank you for being my fantasy man



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the man is me!

Anonymous said...

No way dude. It's me.

Anonymous said...

"Dude"? Not a chance!
Maybe Flo will give us a hint :)

Unknown said...

absolutely NO hints...i already said i'm not telling.

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed your story, I how some day it works out for you and your fantasy man.....I know I'm looking for that one girl that is trapped in my mind as well!! The right energy will hopefully produce the right outcome!!

Unknown said...

thank you tyler.

Anonymous said...

*ahem* I can totally relate to the soap scum induced fantasy. And yes, you read correctly that women peak sexually in our mid 30's. I hit 39 in August. And.....uh.....the lucky guy who wins my heart will not be disappointed. LOL! I'm blushing even typing that! My idiot ex cheated on me, and if he'd only been a little more patient, he wouldn't have had the energy TO have an affair.

Unknown said...

dear anon...i am assuming you are a woman (soap scum, age, idiot ex), tell tale signs of a woman. i'm coming up on 37, peaking for sure, and am patiently waiting to exhaust my fantasy man. now i'm blushing. {sigh} cheers to the lucky men who steal our hearts!

Anonymous said...

:) Since I outted myself, you know your assumptions are correct. CHEERS to that for sure! *snicker*