Friday, August 8, 2014

conservative sexy...

conservative sexy.  those two words don't really go together.  when i think of the word conservative, an image of a woman wearing clothes with very little skin showing pops into my head.  she dresses in a way not to draw too much attention to her womanhood.  on the other hand, the word sexy conjures a completely different image in my head.  this woman is purposely drawing attention to her womanhood as if she is advertising she is ripe for the taking.  so what in the world is conservative sexy?

when i go out on the town, i don't dress overly provocative.  i may wear a simple pair of jeans and tee with a pair of sexy heels, or a body conscious outfit with an oversized cardigan and flats, or a pair of skinny jeans, loose top and boots.  i tend to pick one piece that is a little sexy and eye catching but keep the rest fairly simple and conservative.  you are not going to find me in a low cut top, painted on jeans, and sexy heels.

i have a few reasons for this.  one, i'm not comfortable in such revealing clothes.  i will be revealing for you in the privacy of my own home, but i don't need every tom, dick, and harry sizing up my groceries.  two, if that is the look a man is into, he would be really disappointed if i saw him again since i don't normally dress like that.  three, it just seems like i'm trying too hard to be noticed dressed that way. 

over the weekend, my girlfriends and i went to the local karaoke bar.  we had been at the river all day, it was 90 degrees outside, and we were just looking to sing a few songs.  we all put on nicer clothes than we would have if we were just sitting around the house, but none of us were pimped out.

wife beater, camo cargo skirt, and flip flops

okay so my skirt is a little short, but i have a test on when it is too short.  when you sit down, if your crotch is making contact with the seat...too short.  i really don't want to bump uglies with a stranger by sitting down on a seat.  so my rule of thumb is to make sure there is a barrier of fabric (my clothes) in between my crotch and whatever crotch was sitting there before me.

anyway, we got to the place, found a table, and settled in for the night. it wasn't long after we sat down that a table of young men meandered over, taking their turns trying to butter us up, but we weren't biting.  they gave up pretty quickly, but the right prey came through the door not long after.

a group of loud, scantily dressed ladies, oozing "buy me a drink i will make it worth your while" entered. nosy me watched how quickly the men snatched them up and how easily these ladies slipped into their role. i leaned over to my friend and said, "are you watching those ladies?"  she hadn't been watching, but joined me.

the young man who had previously hit on me was now wrapped all around a tall drink of water in a dress that looked like a shirt with no pants and five inch heels. in a matter of moments they were very cozy and looked as if they had been an item for months.

i leaned back over to my friend and said, "i could find a man being like that."  she looked at me, we both said "eww" at the same time, then belly laughed at ourselves.

i don't plan on becoming one of those slutty bar whores in the near future, but it baffles me at how many ladies are comfortable in that role, yet they are the same ones that complain that men only want them for sex. come on ladies, we can definitely do better.  put on some clothes and stop reducing yourselves to just a piece of ass for a lousy drink. and men, if you just want a piece of ass, buy the "pussy and ass" from the sex shop down the road.  this lovely contraption won't ever tell you "she" has a headache, willing let's you enter the back door, and "she" won't become emotionally attached to you.

i know i can't change the world, but i can keep making noise.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My english is not so good but the woman on the Picture is Beautiful.

Unknown said...

the picture is me. thank you