Monday, August 11, 2014

but first...

quick story because it just happened
and only this kind of stuff happens to me!

it is my lady time.  a couple of days early, but that is okay because this time i am prepared.  kind of.  i am using the facilities here at work to swap out my lady gear.  i am poised and ready to insert when the darn thing flips out of my hand and lands in the toilet bowl.

gasp!

i look between my legs into the bowl and the darn thing is swelling at rapid speed, sucking up all the water from the bowl.  i am kind of impressed at how much this thing holds, but that is way off track, i have an emergency.

what the heck am i supposed to do now?!

i only have the one and it is already in use.  it's 4:20 in the afternoon, almost time for me to head home.  well like any resourceful gal, i wad up some toilet paper, arrange it in my skivvies and ask to go home. 

but first, i had to share another mishap in flo's life. 




time to go home!

No comments: