Wednesday, April 2, 2014

bang on...

on valentine's day, my dear friend heather spruced up my tired look with a sassy fringe.  
tired old look 
sassy fringe
i have really enjoyed the fringe.  
the problem is my fringe was getting too long and kinda scraggly
i know right, what happened??
so i did what every last minute, spur of the moment, jojo retard-a-mo does
i went to the chop shop on the corner for a quick fix

i'm not really sure when i am going to learn my lesson
quick fixes rarely turn out great
this new set of fringe only looks good if i raise my eyebrows
too short and too thick
never a good combination

essentially i have to walk around looking surprised
 or i have a finger inserted where it shouldn't be 

take a look
ugh...why?

eyebrows are reaching for the sky

 thankfully bangs grow pretty fast
until then i will have the surprised face
sigh



No comments: