Monday, February 10, 2014

obligatory v-day post...


yes, i will be wearing this shirt for valentine's day.  
no, i do not have a boyfriend.

this year for valentine's day, i will be in portland laughing until my sides hurt with two of my dear friends.  i would say they are taking pity on their single friend, but this is really the only weekend our schedules matched up.  and seriously what better way to spend the love holiday, than with two gals i love immensely?  

for this week of over publicized love, i will be participating in the following ways

adele and norah jones will be on repeat
i bought a valentine's gift for someone
special candy in my kid's lunches
heart shaped cookies
might even sport some red lipstick

here is what my shirt should say:
i will (heart) my boyfriend

if the time ever comes that i have this "holiday" to share with a special someone, i will heart my boyfriend, valentine's day and every other day.  i don't need a holiday to tell me when to shower my boyfriend with love, because i will want to share that with him whenever i can.  

No comments: