Wednesday, December 29, 2010

where to start?

where to start?  i really don't know.  i have typed and erased, closed the page and returned more times than i care to admit.  i don't have a single thing that i want to blog about or a business that i want someone to follow, this is really just for me.  i needed a place to write my failures and triumphs, strange encounters, frustrations and loves.  i am still faced with the question: where to start?  do i start with something catchy like the latest pick up line i received: Your father must have been a chicken farmer, because you sure know how to raise a cock..yep i was told that on monday.  or maybe i start with: when i grow up i want to be an action hero.  i watched Salt last night and Angelina Jolie kicks ass in that movie.  or maybe the latest book i am reading: can't remember the name just started it last night.  or maybe i can start with a man who i care about deeply but is messing with my heart.  the options really are endless, but for now i will start with this: my name is heather, my close friends call me flo.  i am starting the next chapter of my life and feel like sharing my adventure. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather. I've been enjoying your recent entries and decided to go back to the beginning and see how this all got started. Hope you are well. That pickup line about the farmer, um... do you remember WHERE you recieved that pickup line? Because it's about the most ridiculous thing I ever heard and it's hard to imagine anyone ever saying that with a straight face! Take care!